We offer the best dog obedience training and behavior modification in Denver, Colorado, and the greater metro area. If you’ve gotten to this page, then you want to know more. So let’s talk!
The Most Efficient Way to Get the Dog Training Info You Need:
FIRST, fill out the brief contact form below. We will reply back promptly with information pertinent to your request. We usually reply back within minutes on weekdays. It may take us a bit longer on weekends.
SECOND, we will follow up with a text message. Just reply to that text when you are ready for your phone consultation. We then will call you within 10 minutes or so. We typically do not return calls on weekends.
What about Phone Calls, Voicemails and Email?
We pick up the phone whenever we can. However, we often are in training sessions with our clients and their dogs. If you choose to contact us by phone, voicemail or email, please be patient. We will will get back to you as promptly as we can. We typically check voicemails a few times throughout the day on weekdays, and we check email on weekday mornings.
A Recap of the Services – For Dog Obedience Training and More:
- Board and Train Programs for Dog Obedience Training, Off-Leash Reliability and Leash Reactivity
- In Home Dog Training for Dog Obedience Training and Behavior Modification
- Private Coaching at Our Location for Dog Obedience Training and Skill-Specific Work
- Group Dog Training Classes in Aurora for Dog Obedience Training and Leash Reactivity
- Workshops and Seminars for Behavior Modification and Positive Gun Dog Training
More Information About Us
- Read about our Training Philosophy and Approach.
- Get a feel for some of our accomplishments and our personalities through our Video Tour.
- Check out some of our recent Blog Articles.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Just fill out this brief contact form!
Other Ways to Contact Us
Phone: (720) 837-2573
19879 E. Randolph Place
Denver, CO 80249