Dog Training Sales and Service
Why do we need dog training sales and service people? Easy! Dogs do not call us asking for help — their owners do! And when they call, they want to speak to someone who cares and is knowledgeable about dogs and their behavior.
If you meet our qualifications, we will train you to correctly match clients with our various offerings and dog trainers. Our dog training sales and service position is not just another sales job … it is a vital part of a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
If you have great verbal and written communication skills and are passionate about making a difference, we want to talk to you.
If you meet the following requirements, this may be the job for you!
- Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have reliable transportation and a reliable personality?
- Are you well-organized and professional?
- Are you a quick learner and want to know a L-O-T more about dogs?
A few factoids about this position:
- This is partially a work-from-home job.
- This is not a dog training position.
- This job pays hourly or on commission.
- Pay commensurate with verifiable experience.
- Take phone calls and assist clients in real time
- Assess caller’s dog training needs and match them with the correct program and trainer
- Concisely explain to the client the nature of his dogs’ problems and explain the reasons for your recommendations.
- Conduct a professional sales process for each caller.
- At least 1 year of experience handling sales calls for a service industry
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Impeccable writing skills
- Computer literate and able to quickly get up to speed with our software
- Dog Training or Dog Industry experience a plus.
If our dog training sales and service position sounds like a fit for you, then please fill out our Employment Application below!