Currently full. But fill out the application to stay on our radar!
FetchMasters Dog Training offers a productive, team-oriented work environment that is friendly, hard-working and professional. You will get to work with some of Denver’s top dog trainers, play with a lot of puppies, and help give humans and their dogs a happier existence.
But there is a lot more to running a company like FetchMasters than training dogs. We have many moving parts. And we need an Administrative Guru to help us bring them all under control.
If you meet the following requirements, this may be the job for you!
- Do you look this good wearing many different hats?
- Can you stay calm in a (sometimes very) busy work environment?
- Are you well-organized?
- Do you have a realiable vehicle and a reliable personality?
- Are you a quick learner and a hard worker?
A few factoids about this position:
- This is not a work-at-home job. Your work location may change from day to day.
- This is not a dog training position.
- This is a full-time (35-40 hour/week) job.
- The job is near northeast Denver.
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Respond promptly to phone calls, sales leads, emails, voicemails and texts
- Guide potential clients through our sales process
- Schedule sales calls for the sales staff
- Send out and process enrollment forms
- Send out and process invoices
- Monitor board-and-train and dog trainer availability
- Update sales and marketing collateral
- Schedule dog drop-offs and pick-ups
- Keep our clients and associates happy
- Provide administrative support to clients
- Additional errands from time to time
- Administrative experience preferred
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Impeccable writing skills
- Computer literate and able to quickly get up to speed with our software
If this sounds like a job you would enjoy, then please fill out our Employment Application below!