Custom Behavior Modification Plans
Give your dog their best chance at success
Canine behavior issues run the gamut from normal dog behaviors that don’t mesh well with home life to complex puzzles that require trained observation to sort out. FetchMasters will help you understand why your dog is behaving badly and help you train him to interact with his environment in a more acceptable way.
After providing you a Free In-Home Consultation, we will design a behavior modification plan that gives your dog the best chance of success.
Some of the issues we regularly solve are:
- House Training
- Separation anxiety
- Canine Rivalry (dog-on-dog aggression in the home)
- Nipping and mouthing
- Unruly behavior in the house
- Stealing food from counters
- Jumping on furniture
- Excessive barking
- Inappropriate chewing
- Coprophagia (eating stool)
- Fearfulness towards people, dogs, or the environment
- Fear of loud noises (guns, thunder, etc…)
Most behavior problems can be remedied in just a few sessions. Sessions last approximately one hour. More severe issues may take longer to resolve.